Cold Steel Kudu Folding Knife
The design is based off an old and popular African folding knife. The original knife is simple, effective and cheap. But the problem is that they are made with sub-standard materials!
Cold Steel has taken this African knife design and implemented it with high quality materials to make an unbelievably valued folding knife, the Kudu.
Kudu Knife Features:
- Folding and Locking
- 4116 Stainless Steel Flat Ground Blade
- Heat Treated for Better Blade/Edge Retention and Easy Sharpening
- Safety - Locking Mechanism and Pull Ring Release
- Strong Handle - 43% Glass Reinforced Zy-ex (Zytel)
- Wood Grain Textured Gripping Surface for Traction
- Steel Polished Kudu Horn Emblem - Cold Steel Knives
Knife Specs: 4.25" blade length - 10" overall length - 2.4 ounce weight
Cold Steel Recommended Uses For the Kudu Folder:
- Utility Knife - Work Knife - Hunting Knife - Bait Knife
This style knife is sold by the millions in Africa for its simple and effective design. The Kudu is seriously a tremendous value, the quality of the material and design far outweigh the price. No other folder can surpass what Cold Steel has done with this traditional African knife.